Sheryl Saari moved to Mammoth in 1978 with her husband, Roy, and children, Jeff and Joani. A REALTOR® since 1987, she is a licensed California real estate broker and holds the distinguished GRI® designation and is an ePRO®. She has experienced many “real estate cycles”. Her many years of Mammoth real estate sales experience and extensive training as a real estate professional guarantee a smooth and rewarding transaction every time. Her many clients and real estate contacts are the source of her extensive referral network. She and Roy operated their own boutique real estate firm, MAMMOTH LAND & HOMES. Roy Saari passed away suddenly in December of 2008. Sheryl joined Coldwell Banker Mammoth Real Estate in June of 2009.
• Sheryl is a multi-year member of the Board of Directors of the Mammoth Lakes Board of Realtors® and served as Board President in 2009 and 2010.
• Sheryl served as the first woman President of the Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce.
• She is “Proud to be a Trojan!” and graduated USC with a Bachelor of Science degree from the School of Education.
• She is a proud member of Kappa Kappa Gamma.
• Four active grandchildren keep her busy when she isn’t serving her clients. Skiing, power walking, Pilates, singing in the local chorus and hiking are favorite pastimes.